My girls are home after a great weekend all around. After a few hours I managed to get out of Mom Mode and enjoy myself. Jake & I had two real dates, read books, and got lots of projects done around the house. Norelle & Henley did crafts, played at the park, and ate at the Lakeview Drive In with Grandma Liz, Grandpa Steve and Gramsie Holly who were wonderful babysitters. Thank you all for taking them so we could have a weekend alone. I am still in vacation mode until tomorrow so I gotta run, season finale of Dexter is waiting....
1 comment:
You guys are so lucky you have us three grandparents who do get along so well and are willing to share the girls and do things together with them. We enjoy our grandchildren together and they love us right back. It is so much fun to get together and play with them and help each other out when we are getting tired of babysitting...yes, I said it, sometimes it does get tiring... not all the time, but once in awhile,..especially when old bright eyes wakes so early and insists her little sister should be up too! Luckily, that wasn't on my watch this time (Sorry, Liz and Steve) I could see how tired you were on Saturday afternoon. but I am always happy to split them up at night, then at least it's only one of them against us!! LOL Hard to believe little ones can get the best of you, but I guess we aren't 25 or 30 anymore, either. Gotta love em to pieces (and we do), So, thanks, Meg and Jake for sharing them with us, and look forward to their next visit. Love Gramsie.
Post a Comment