Dear SoS Readers,
Two labor days in one year! That only happens once every 33 years. It's official, I am back to work. My first week went really well, everyone wanted to hear about the girls and my supervisor is very supportive of my flexible schedule so I am really lucky. Nanny Nicole was a hit with Nori...they are raising a tadpole, learning about the frog life cycle, studying letters, getting exercise, and having fun. She even got Baby Hen to nap which is a miracle in itself.
Please forgive me, but we finally have a moment to ourselves as the babes are now asleep. So you will understand that I have to keep this short in order to sit in front of Jake and get my back rubbed. More later...
love,
Megan
Two labor days in one year! That only happens once every 33 years. It's official, I am back to work. My first week went really well, everyone wanted to hear about the girls and my supervisor is very supportive of my flexible schedule so I am really lucky. Nanny Nicole was a hit with Nori...they are raising a tadpole, learning about the frog life cycle, studying letters, getting exercise, and having fun. She even got Baby Hen to nap which is a miracle in itself.
Please forgive me, but we finally have a moment to ourselves as the babes are now asleep. So you will understand that I have to keep this short in order to sit in front of Jake and get my back rubbed. More later...
love,
Megan
celebrating Makenna's 3rd birthday
4 comments:
Love the pictures!!
Incredibly BEAUTIFUL girls!
Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Don't forget about GLORIA!
Vera needs a onesie...
Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Post a Comment