August 28, 2011

True love!

I should have known my brother was a romantic when he taped the Saved By The Bell Special: Zack & Kelly Get Married. This weekend, Casey & Jaimie got married! They met at River Falls in the music department and despite Casey being follicularly challenged and seven years older, they fell in love. You know the old story: drummer goes back to college for the second time, meets singing girl who raises baby calves, falls in love, meets her family of black belt ninjas and gets their approval, proposes in front of crowd at her opera recital, and they live happily ever after in two separate states.

Jaimie's family hosted, cooked, chilled beverages, leveled the ground, planted grass, officiated, and even fogged mosquitoes all with a smile on their farm in Barron, Wisconsin. My mom did the flowers, but other than that our family has no skills which was extremely evident compared to the Arnolds. Too bad sitting on your butt talking about people isn't valued anymore.

Thank you to everyone to who helped and attended, it was an awesome day for my family!

Mr. & Mrs. Palbicki

I suggested Casey change his last name to Arnold...

Norelle tried valiantly to upstage the bride

discussing which of the four cakes we should eat

HC celebrating her 3 month birthday in style

The corn is officially taller than Jake

this lady raised the groom


Jake offering Casey advice on marriage: tell her you are "at tennis"

oh, genetics...Palbicki Beak in full effect

The bride's quartet serenades the groom

first dance

little girls love dancing

4 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Great pictures! Okay, so the one of Nori in that beautiful dress is just gorgeous! :0) I love the one of you and her together too! I swear you guys are the busiest people I know! How's the nanny thing going?

Schorty said...

What are you saying about follicles?

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are truly a great sister to Casey. I love your photos, and I know how much you love your brother and it shows. You did a lot of work this weekend to help make the wedding come off without a hitch. I love you. Keep up the work on this blog, I look forward to it every day.
Love, Mom

Sabrina said...

Beautiful Wedding!
Last night i had a dream that you and Nori were the only bridesmaids, but Nori's name was Maddie.
You started the congo line wearing a feather boa.
The bride had a veil with little planets orbiting around her head.
woah.