April 18, 2011

Things that are wrong with me

I am sure you are shouting out suggestions right now, so I will leave blank spaces at the end. Mock my physical ailments and then move on to my social/emotional problems.

  1. Pelvic bone PAIN : It feels like I just rode my bike 200 miles. Actually, more like a unicycle with all my weight bearing down you know where. My bones are so sore, I think the baby might be halfway out.

  2. Permanent stuffy nose: I snore now, too.

  3. Grinchy heart: I was recently reminded that my heart is two sizes too small because I don't enjoy meeting new people, talking to new people, or attending events that don't permit pajamas. It was suggested that I give 1/100 of the love & energy I give to Nori to other people. It's true! I like to think I'm just introverted, but really I'm a wanna-be-hermit. Now if only I wanted to change...


9 comments:

K and/or K said...

Hermits unite!

jodilee0123 said...

I'll unite with the hermits too! :0)

Melissa Ho said...

I love you anyways.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my club.... Holly's Hermits. We are a small group, but we like it that way. I love you.... Mom

Anonymous said...

Hermits don't unite, that is the essence of being a hermit.

Sabrina said...

Stuffy Nose - CHECK! I snore now too... Sleeping sucks because not only am i uncomfortable i wake myself up with snores.

I am a hermit too. Proud of it. No energy to go out and be social!

Anonymous said...

it's called spring fever!

Anonymous said...

lol!!! you have enuf of a sense of humor to make up for all of this..

I snore too! So does Andrew!
Sarah

bluecollardaughter said...

Never leave a blank space of what is wrong with you to be filled in by others! That's what the MMPI is for!