You look wonderful, honey! I cannot wait for another granddaughter. I am glad you are feeling a little better. Hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will have our new little Honey Bear here with us. I am just so excited for all of us, but especially Nori, so she can be the big sister finally. I love you. Mom
3 comments:
Look at that belly--and your stomach is still flatter than mine. Looking fab! Can't believe how fast the time is flying!
You look wonderful, honey! I cannot wait for another granddaughter. I am glad you are feeling a little better. Hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will have our new little Honey Bear here with us. I am just so excited for all of us, but especially Nori, so she can be the big sister finally. I love you. Mom
You look beautiful!
Love you!
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Post a Comment