I am so bored with my blog lately, surely you are too. Seems I am too lazy to go into much detail so this is what you get. Plus, I am such a terrible typer and this spell check sucks so I dread fixing all my typos. Forgive me, I will get my swerve back eventch.
Waiting for Jake to get home from Chicago (his flight was delayed) while packing for a wedding weekend. I've also been helping my brother try to figure out his financial aid as he gets through his final year of undergrad again (second degree). Paying for an education is obscene, I think my grad school loans will be paid off 18 months, hallelujah! For many today the debt will not be recouped by the salaries which does not seem right. In my worldly travels, I learned college in NZ is free to all kiwis and only take three years leaving time for travel abroad after uni. Plus, they totally have penguins.
See what I mean? You already stopped reading...
5 comments:
If everyone believed in the same thing; would there be anything worth living for?
snooze... you can do SOOOOOO much better, babe. Snap out of it!!!
Mom
I am so bored with my blog too... life is short.
Why do you think I refer to mine as my "blah blah blog"? YAWN. Evrone gets bolg blahs. But then the freakish world will spark your imagination and your desire to encumber the world with your insight will move you foraward. (I am NEVER bored with your blog, Toots).
p.s. See the epic typos. Imeant to do that. For you.
Post a Comment