June 18, 2010

I've got an itch...


So Nori & I were talking about what we want to do with our lives and we decided, in lieu of a vision board, to begin with a list of short-term goals for our days off. Here is our motivation to get out of bed, have a sippy of milky, put on a Pull-Up, and head out the door.

Imagine having someone with compassion of Mother Theresa, the brains of Einstein, the youth of Miley Cyrus and the pipes of Whitney Houston (vocal not crack) teach your daughter to swim. That's our Abby, somehow born of Tracy, sister of my mother. I am related to greatness. Nice pool day with Jill, Tracy & ABBY!!

BTB, has this ever happened to you? Your mom treating your blog as her only form of entertainment, leaving menacing comments on your blog to step it up, making you feel like a piece of meat, only worthy of love when you earn it? Oh, it's just me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor, poor baby. It all stems back to me holding you too much as a baby. Right? (I'm not even going to sign my name.... oh the abuse!!)

Anonymous said...

please never compare me to miley cyrus again. You're great, Much appreciated.