November 22, 2009

Weekend review

I taught Nori to say, "Ooh la la, Daddy! You a hunk!"

I am becoming one of those once-a-week bloggers. Seems like student registration crises are using up all of my good wrist time leaving none for SoS. So, if you would just donate to my retirement fund, I can quit my job and update twice a week. Deal? (actually I have gotten to do some really cool "work" things lately like visit the new TCF Bank stadium including the President's suite, tour the dental sim lab & the medical school's sim lab, and plan my trip to NZ).

Every single meal begins like this...

A perfect weekend was had by us as Jake had Friday off so we went swimming, took naps, cooked, had a pre-Mexico fiesta with our friends and travel buddies, Bloomed, and I even exercised around all of my injures ( don't get me started on how impossible it is to work out with sore wrists, arms, feet and knees...what is left to flex?). I am a fragile delicate flower, an orchid perhaps.

Off to church!

Happy early Thanksgiving! What are you doing this year? Is your bird ready to go?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hi!

jodilee0123 said...

Once a week is better than my once a month. I always have so much to say but spend more time leaving comments on other people's blogs. Miss you at the J! BUT, I've been sick so I haven't even been there in a week or so. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :0)

p.s. what water park are you at? That looks fun even though I despise the water!