November 29, 2009
cranberries
Thanksgiving was great, we had a feast at my Dad & Linda's house! Grandma Sylvia, Doris, Brad, Joe, Mekensie , and Casey were there, see for yourself. On Friday we packed up and drove to Austin. First, we had a short visit at Applebee's with our birth father Paul who just moved to Southern, MN (I say "our" birth father becuase I want Nori to feel like her birth family are all of our relatives, not just hers) . Then, we hung out with Great Grandpa Dick & Great Grandma Rosie, Steve & Liz, Ellen Charlie, Dave & Louise and cousins, Cole and his fiancee, Tracy. Needless to say, the Spam was flying. Nor was not shy, showing off her dance and yoga moves to the crowd!
Also, my dear friend Sarah had her Bridal Shower/ Bacherlorette party at Kafe 421 and it was wonderful! After dinner, all the guys from Fransico's party met up for salsa dancing. Congrats Sarah & F.Co!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanted to go so badly to Sarah's party! UGH!
Post a Comment