November 15, 2009

Hollywood bound

Abigail Jane Anderson,before she was famous

Oh, Abby! With all her talent and star power, how can she ever hope to be a normal, boring Hengel ever again? Abby flawlessly performed the lead role in her school's production of Urinetown as Hope Cladwell, the beautiful heroine! Must be rough being the starlet while all the other cast members are in muddy rags waiting in line to pee and you are twirled above the hunky hero's head and even make out with him on stage while your grandfather watches. And approves (really, it was probably his idea). Kinda reminds me of my high school years minus the fancy dresses, choreographed dance numbers, making out with hunks, and general adoration. I have been exposed to so much culture lately...not only have I seen 3 high school musicals this year, plus Legally Blond, but I have tickets to Sesame Street Live in January. I hope I don't become too refined!

Big girl underwear not worn this weekend due to lazy mother

Our weekend was, well wait...odds are you were probably at my house? I mean, we had a few people stop by to see Norelle since greatness skips a generation. Visitors included Gramsie Holly, Harley the dog, Jill, Tracy, Papa Michael, Casey, Jana, and Ellen. We almost got to see Grandma Liz & Grandpa Steve on their way back from boating in Florida but there was a bedtime conflict. Jake & I even squeezed in a date to Nami but now he is in Charlotte for work.

Actual Nori quote, ripped off from Elmo.. . "La la la, la la la, Tootie's World"

Speaking of newfound fame, Nori is doing alright for herself. Not only did her name appear on the wall at the YMCA daycare (yes, the YMCA) and her photo in the new Bloom slideshow, but she was recognized at Target by some kid I had never met! Imagine my shock as some boy and his mom debated whether or not the fruit of my loins was indeed "Nori" of "Nori & Dorothy from the park". Fa-reaky.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I was wearing my big girl underwear today too! Yay us!

Anonymous said...

Nori looks hypnotized by her tights!

Anonymous Aunt Jill