November 23, 2009

Feedback needed!


If you were going to New Zealand and had 3 or so days to travel on your own, all by yourself, no companion in site, where would you go? Please name specific cities and why. Here, please do some research first: http://www.newzealand.com/travel/northamerica/





Then, leave your Christmas list because I am doing all my Christmas shopping on Wednesday during my lunch hourS due to great sales.

4 comments:

E-Dizzle said...

I had a friend who was in New Zealand a couple summers ago, I shall ask her where is best.

K and/or K said...

I will talk to Jason and Molly and get back to you.

Where are the sales? I need nearly free!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who taught there 12 years and is a prof at WSU-would be glad to pass on info. GS

bluecollardaughter said...

...I just want Santa to bring a nanny.