Hope Jake is up to the task and can fill your "shoes"... Mom
Your feet, your wrist...BUCK UP BABY!Anonymous Aunt Jill
At least I don't have to wear a Lee Press-On toenail!
Hey!!! I thought you couldn't type any messages!!! We want MORE!!! Mom
I NEED ME SOME SOS!!!!Anonymous Aunt Jill
Me too... I needs me some slice of Seltz Life. Aunt Wendy
If Jake is responsible now, can you tell him we all need our fix and to get on it!
Dude, you are falling down on the job. No post in 4 days?!?!? Do you want her to lose the momentum? Do I have to send a Google Wave?
Seriously, get on the ball. Am I going to post a complaint via Sidewiki?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hope Jake is up to the task and can fill your "shoes"... Mom
Your feet, your wrist...BUCK UP BABY!
Anonymous Aunt Jill
At least I don't have to wear a Lee Press-On toenail!
Hey!!! I thought you couldn't type any messages!!! We want MORE!!! Mom
I NEED ME SOME SOS!!!!
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Me too... I needs me some slice of Seltz Life.
Aunt Wendy
If Jake is responsible now, can you tell him we all need our fix and to get on it!
Dude, you are falling down on the job. No post in 4 days?!?!? Do you want her to lose the momentum? Do I have to send a Google Wave?
Seriously, get on the ball. Am I going to post a complaint via Sidewiki?
Post a Comment