In less than 24 hours I will have my tush on a white sand beach. I can not wait for the warm weather but it is so hard to leave my precious, wonderful, adorable, almost-walking babe! Grandma Liz & Grandpa Steve are here ready to take over, my five page instructional manual is typed & laminated and the stage is set for some quality intergenerational bonding. I know you don't feel that sorry for me but still. It will take me a bit to switch gears from mommy mode to beach babe and get used to just...Jake. But, I am sure I will figure it out over a pina colada or two.
love from the Riviera Maya,
Megan
7 comments:
I can actually FEEL my jealousy in my chest right now. Like physical pain over the fact that you're going somewhere warm. I haven't been on a vacation (other than to my in-laws) since January 2006. My parents are in Hawaii, and my mother keeps calling to give me updates. I'm about to lose it.
Have a great time! You will miss Nori but she will be well cared for and you will get a much needed break. Moms need those once in a while!
Have a good trip!!! Enjoy a Pina Colada for me!
Enjoy every minute of it!!!
See you when you get back!
Did you mean your "white" tush on a sand beach instead of tush on a white sand beach? I would stand out like--who knows--people would need their shades to ward off the eye damaging reflection of my pasty white skin. At least they then wouldn't be able to see all of my cottage cheese fat! haha!
Nori will be walking any day!! Jada is doing the rocking thing on her hands and knees! They are growing up way to fast!
all these nice people are making me feel guilty for being jealous. so I suppose I'll say to have a WONDERFUL time! Make sure you both hook up with someone hot at Carlos 'N' Charlie's!
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment