Oh, I didn't even look at the numbers. . . I love them all--and I don't know how you will choose (or just buy them all, I guess.) I think the close up one with Nori in the chair showing off her baby blues really stuck out. There were many that really stuck out. Just so beautiful!!!
8 comments:
i like 37, 49, and 61. very cute. especially for being sick
i like 37, 49, and 61. very cute. especially for being sick
I like #12!
Oh, I didn't even look at the numbers. . . I love them all--and I don't know how you will choose (or just buy them all, I guess.) I think the close up one with Nori in the chair showing off her baby blues really stuck out. There were many that really stuck out. Just so beautiful!!!
They were all fabulous! Those eyes and lips, perfection!
Now her toe-nails, those were AWESOME!
They're beautiful! I'm so glad that Joyce worked out.
Look out Gerber baby! You're about to lose your spot.
Wow...that is one beautiful child.
Did you get collagen injections in her lips? What's her secret?
Post a Comment