March 02, 2008

Lazy Sunday




No Parnell but lots of lounging. After my super Saturday what did I expect? Jake slept in and I took a nap after my workout (foot is on the rebound). Grandpa Steve & Grandma Liz and Auntie Elle came all the way up for a visit, too. Nori continues to be a big draw. We had to have Chipotle and Jake & I finished off the chocolate fondue (fond-don't) and fruit from last night. Seriously, I need to get myself hula-ready by April so fine me everytime I mention another sweet I eat. That grass skirt and coconut bra are not going to wear themselves. All in all, a fun productive weekend.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hubba Hubba!

Sarah said...

fon-don't?

pray tell....? not recommended?


lovely pics!

Sabrina said...

Sarah lives!!!! We are both honored with comments from the illusive one!
I like Jake's skin colored t-shirt he is wearing! Oh wait, that isnt a t-shirt! Clean it up Mr. SoS!