November 25, 2012

leftovers

Netflix has us on a Ryan Gosling streak. Recommend Half Nelson, skip Drive... I won't even weigh in on The Notebook. We wrapped up five days off by not getting dressed all day. Oh wait, that was just me. Five great days which included pre-Thanksgiving Christmas shopping, turkey pot pies, yoga, dancing, movies, family, friends, a massage, hot pot, naps, and lots of cuddle time with two sweet girls. At tuck in tonight, Hen screamed "no" at every song I tried to sing her whereas Nori requested Gangnam Style on Jake's iphone. My kids know talent.

3 comments:

K and/or K said...

I loved the Drive soundtrack. It was the saving grace of that two hours of life wasted.

Schorty said...

Actually, I'd be interested in your thoughts on The Notebook.

Sabrina said...

If I sing along to any song that elmo is singing Everett puts his hand over my mouth and yells NO!

I thought Half Nelson was a snooze fest.