February 12, 2012

delinquent blogger in B &W

pass the blueberries

I am a delinquent this week, few photos and more boring yet brief updates. Let me first add that Nori thinks everything is "boring", including peas and ice skating.

Lovely little weekend: day off with my girls, YMCA, Girls Night In at Erin's, playdate with Lauren & Greta, cooking, cleaning, pizza with Steve & Liz, brunch at our house with Luther friends, playdate with Iris & Cora, followed by a sun nap and more projects. Also, packing for Mexico, viva la vacation en menos de dos semanas!

I will make up for this lackluster post in my next post where I reveal embarrassing facts about Jake for Valentine's Day.

Nanny Cam: Zoo Day

ice skating (a.k.a. go limp and have Daddy push you around the rink)

Tootie + Grandpa = gummy bears forever

Foose & Grandma

I eat real food now

only photo of girls together this week (notice the leopard print pants?)

No comments: