My girls had their first fight today. They were snuggling on the platmat when Henley grabbed Nori's hair and laughed. Nori became distraught yelling, "she pulled my hair and was happy about it!"
Loved this weekend!! It was borderline (personality disorder) perfect. Friday we hung with my Dad at our house. That night the babes went to bed easily and Jake & I ate cookie dough on the couch watching Dexter... pretty much our perfect night. On Saturday, we took the girls to Amodt's Apple Farm and the weather was cool and crisp, perfect for babies in slings and caramel apples. Afterwards we met up with Casey & Jaimie at Starbucks in Stillwater to view and order some wedding photos. Came home to find Grandma Liz here who babysat while I napped. Do see how great this was? Wait, it stays good! Later my kids went bonkers when Grandpa Steve, Aunt Ellen, Uncle Charlie, and friends came over for Carbone's pizza. I then got ready and went out with my girlfriends Ang & Missy for wine and dinner at Scusi. Oh baby, they were BIG glasses of wine (that I regretted at 2:00 a.m. but that is beside the point). We spent three plus hours together uninterrupted, just talking and laughing. My favorite part of the night was when we pulled up to Cafe Latte and Missy saw a block of Styrofoam on the curb and declared, "Look, there's snow!". Today we are lounging, snuggling babies, cleaning, and cooking in preparation for another week of the grind. I like weekends.
2 comments:
I guess it was Winona Grandparent's Day this weekend! Maybe they should start carpooling.
We started the new (on DVD) season of Dexter last night. I didn't realize how much I missed Deb's colorful language.
Post a Comment