July 25, 2010

a fruitful weekend

Guess what?!! I just found out Jana has a case of the babies! How did I find out? Why, I read it on her mom's Faceboook page, of course! It's the circle of life. Congrats Jana & Tyler!! I feel another wave of baby friends coming on so if you're not on Facebook, feel free to leave a comment announcing it here on SoS. If I hear Darlene is pregnant, I will freak.

While the rest of the world was apparently at home doing it, here's what we have been up to:

Our Life Group

We checked another goal off our list and attended Music in Mears with our wonderful Bloom friends. The little girls, Lauren and Greta led by wild Nori, went crazy running and dancing while we chased them in between bites of choclo con queso.

Scar pushing Mufasa into a stampede while Simba hangs on branch, per Nori's request

Thanks to groceries at Rainbow, Whole Foods, and Target, I tested out a couple new recipes, Brown Rice Spring Vegetable Risotto and Asian Lettuce Wraps. We also cleaned, exercised, had acupuncture, and watched Whale Wars & Weeds, two different shows about baked people doing messed up things.


Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up!

...tonight gonna fight til we see the sunlight!

Lo Lo & Nori gave us a glimpse into 2022 as they rode in her new Princess car, a sassy yet sensible Toyota. Missy also took a spin, just to teach the girls how to text and drive properly.

In Time Out (and loving it)

We also found time for church, a family trip to the beach, laundry, and bathing the dog. Much better than what you were up to (except you, Mom, I know you are retired).

self portrait, dreaming of Mexico 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meg... thanks a lot!

Mom

Melissa Ho said...

sorry to disappoint but you will never get another announcement out of me!