April 25, 2010

Home sweet home!

unpacking!

After 3 glorious nights at the exclusive Hotel Ho, I can only say I am now addicted to the K-Cup coffee maker. The accommodations were luxurious, I give it 5 stars. A major thanks to Missy and family for having us there and letting us eat your food. Hugs to Kona, the chocolate lab, who had her ACL surgery on Friday... may you run free again one day after weeks of intensive canine physical therapy.

This is how we do it...

Gramps & Nor

Our travels then brought us south to Winona to reclaim our beloved pooch, Dorothy, who spent some quality time with her grandparents. Again, we ate others' food and drank their coffee. I must say the pork rib eyes here are not to be missed!

Char thinks Nori could be chick magnet if he took out to the park

Finally, home again in our own (full-size) bed. This has come up quite a bit recently and I will admit, we have a full-size bed. Yes, Jake is 6'2 and his ski-like feet hang off the end but if he curls up in a ball, he is fine. It's a pillow top I got in college and I love it. It is the secret to our 8 year marriage, as it ensures cuddling! Anyway, our floors are redone and furniture moved back. We had major dust cleaning to do but we back in business on Laurel Avenue. We missed you, house.

Finally, Happy 58th Birthday Dad! Happy 9th Birthday Mekensie! Happy 2nd Birthday Liam! Hope you each had an age-appropriate time!

No comments: